(1)Life coverage is 100% of the initial sum insured or cash surrender value at that time or 101% of paid premium (whichever is higher).
(2)In case of alive until maturity, the benefit is 100% of the initial sum insured or 101% of paid premium (whichever is higher).
- Premium of this insurance plan is entitled to personal income tax deduction according to the Notification of the Director-General of the Revenue Department on Income Tax No. 172.
- Validity of insurance contract
In case that the insured knowingly makes false statement or knowingly omits to disclose any fact to the Company for acknowledgement while applying for the insurance, where if the Company had known of such fact, the Company may be induced to charge higher premium or refuse to enter into the insurance contract, then this insurance contract will be voidable according to Section 865 of the Civil and Commercial Code which the Company has the right to void the insurance contract and not to make any policy payment. The Company's liability will be limited to returning all premium paid to the Company.
1. In case the insured voluntarily commits suicide within one year from the effective date or the latest date of renewal or reinstatement of the insurance policy or the date that the Company approves to increase the sum insured amount which shall apply to the increasing sum insured amount only.
2. In case the insured is murdered intentionally by the beneficiary.
3. In case the insured declares an incorrect age and the Company can prove that at the time of insurance contract formation, the actual age is outside the premium rate limit according to the normal business practice of the Company.
Warning: Buyer should have an understanding in the details of coverage and conditions before making a decision to purchase insurance every time.